- Get Your Shit Together ... Well that's not so surprising. Turns out when you yell at lots of people, that gets everyone's attention. Seems reasonable enough.
- VOD, FTW? -- Really? I guess it's not a shock, in and of itself. The big surprise is that the post has only been up a day or so. Still, people are mystified by the whole VOD thing. Anything that can shed a light on that is a good thing.
- and they said it was impossible -- Quite simply, the graph of the Kickstarter campaign. Enough said.
- Conversations with Lucas: Marty Lang -- I guess people really like Marty Lang. Or maybe Marty is clicking on it a lot to see the profile of his face. It's just one of our automated syncs from blip.tv.
- I Slept Here #13: Erie, PA -- I shared a bed (but not at the same time) with a famous actress and she tweeted it. So that explains that.
- Q&A: Sean Hackett's HOMECOMING (part 2)
- Running scared
- Meet Jenna D'Angelo
- Conversations with Lucas: @CriticalTodd
- The DREAM LOVER waltz
Filmmaker Lucas McNelly is spending a year on the road, volunteering on indie film projects around the country, documenting the process and the exploring the idea of a mobile creative professional. You can see more from A Year Without Rent at the webpage. Follow him on Twitter: @lmcnelly.